Friday, October 1, 2010


Responses to my last blogs, ive worried alot of souls, with MY profanity, i was wrong for that... here is one responce

"you sure use a lot of profanity. i thought i read your life is changing ad your learning what it means to follow god. i always figured there would be a difference in the way that people would talk, but you kinda just sound like the rest of us. oh well"



"God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise." God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. I am only who God says I am, non more non less



Your missing the point man! You can't Rip the skin off the snake. the snake must moult the skin, thats the rate it happens. The caterpiller doesn't walk around saying, Hey! someday im going to be a butterfly. He just does it. You've got to go the rate you can go! All your acts will be consecrated. I said it straight forward. The bible is not metaphor and its not a story made up to teach us how to me moral beings! Its a straight message. Im not god, im not christ. I don't try to be.. What is good and what is not good, need we ask anyone to tell us these things? What does it even mean to follow god? your delusional if your trying to follow god, god is not a father.. yes we were made in his image, but ive not wrapped my mind around that, i dont see it that way yet. he isn't some old man up in the sky! he is in everything he is everywhere, he is in all religions, all people, all societies from the beginning of time! he is desire he is the destroyer! heaven hell are all creations of him, desire, all creations of desire, you are a creation of desire! Jump, rejoice! following Christ is what you mean, also known as Yeshua(his name in hebrew), buddhas teachings have helped me comprehend how christ did what he did. Jesus says "I and my Father are one" when buddha says: When You give up attachment and you finish with the illusions, and ego. This is the place" that is the place! here and now. Just Love until you and the beloved become one! Nobody is perfect, and with the glasses you're wearing i will never live up to your standards. the great ocean of existence is a journey inward, ever in deeper and deeper and the deeper you get the more you meet truth... let go of labels, dont forget that water is even poison if we breathe it, let go of yourself.. the best things in life are truly free, singing birds and laughing bees. i learned that from Susie, its funny how little people in your life make a huge impact and then the next moment they are "gone" poof vanished liked smoke. I remember when she would walk among the flowers just appreciating the Sun, wow! appreciate the small things, let go of attachment and rejoice! I will set my house on fire because I don't need it anymore! rejoice and be here now, with me, with the world, with God! Come follow down the highway once trailed by Yeshuas golden calf!


If you are labeling people on how good or bad they are or what they believe and how they should act then you need to stop, im talking to myself rite now too. nobody is perfect, nobody will fulfill you or show you how to live your life, thats up to you and the creator, you take your own steps and you make your own mistakes. All your acts will be consecrated. being you, in the end, is the only thing that matters. and if you think christians or religious people have it all together I swear to you they dont, take what I said in my blog about homosexuals if you must.. dig deep, be one with those words, search them for yourself! Correct me when im wrong! teach me! I was not very loving in that message, nor are they very loving by judgeing homosexuals and calling home depot telling them we are not shopping here because you support gay rites and we will make sure nobody will! Thats the way to get people to join your cult, or movement! I admit, i was rough when I wrote that, but I shook every word out. You're standing on a bridge watching yourself go by, i pitty you for looking down upon people who don't fit what you call being a "good christian" because I too am on the same boat! I often find myself on the floor weeping because of it! I respect the church because of the sacredness thats been placed on them from the people who "get it" and do believe. I think alot of bad things have happend in the name of the church and christ and therefor I shy away from it, i think people who need a church should go but for the rest of us its in our head, go to the temple. Im not saying I am a christian im not saying i am a jew, hindu, etc... I simply said I am a seeker of spiritual beauty, im not comfortable being apart of any cult or religion, whats the difference?. I am sorry. I am my own and i seek to be one with the creator. I will tell it how it is with no regrets. You too can be a seeker of love and spiritual beauty, it doesn't matter how "messed" up you are! In meditation, on drugs, on diets, ive been aware of soul and been aware of the power, god is a power we're all capable of tapping. I've made mistakes in my life, but i dont regret anything because I've learned my lesson. I will sit up in the saddle of the storm! Come On Lets Talk!



"Have we truly heard him?" (ephesians 4:21-24)



"And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart" (Jeremiah 29:13)



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I personally have only found this possible through meditaion and losing my own thoughts, and ego and walking into the fire, surrender. when i am with a candle flame i am the candle flame when ii am with another being's mind and am the other being's mind when there is a task to do i am the task. its only when i reside quitely in my own hridayam that I become one with the creator he of total light and unbearable compassion. I learned how to do this from my good friend Ashley Jayne Osborn. This is how I worship God this is how i worship Yeshua

"the little girl in the picture has been my motivation and has taught me many many many things by simply being herself. she has helped take my blindfold off and face my problems just to see things how they truly are, just simple and sweet. I...t has been one big trip, to hell and back and im forever grateful for it even though it has required alot of suffering and doubt, just like Yeshua on the cross. I am blessed to ever have known that soul, and I look forward to meeting many more! You keep up the good fight yourself, sing songs of joy and peace when you are overwhelmed and don't know which way to turn!"

1 comment: