Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If your a Christian :: read this wake up :: homosexual

I was asked what I thought about homosexuality, here is my response...

"before you read know that I think as long as I love and seek God all is beautiful. I do not like how society tries to label everything but I understand why they do, doesn't mean I have to. I am a seeker of Love and Spiritual Beauty. Christian, jew, mormon, hindu, muslim they are all on the rite path its my job to accept them. I just know that they are also on a path they need to be on and they are doing what they think is right." zachary



Homosexuality is not for me, but I think its funny how christians get so offensive and judgemental.. I got an email about home depot being homosexual and Christians think they have to retaliate by boycott, and telling other Christians to not shop at home depot because of their views and opinions. this is so fucking insane, ridiculous even. Christians need to lose their fucking egos its called: paranoia delusions of gandeur(a delusion christians and mentally insane people get alike,,refer to a person who is in over his head, or who thinks exaggerates the amount of power and importance that he has) alot of christians i know are on a Huge Fucking Ego Trip: the messianic complex (they know all the problems of the world and everyone is out to get them, the are supposed to be a savior and tell the world about 'jesus and he is the only way and all this bullshit, no disrespect) Keep reading don't get mad..



There are no passages in the bible that deal directly with same-sex marriage, followers of the bible and other religions are mostly just fucks "like me" who make up their own rules, using passages that deal with other, related topics... They get way out of context. I can't even tell you how many times a christian has shoved a verse in my face and how I have been able to go back and prove to them they have no idea what they are talking about 1. they dont look at the culture 2. they have no idea what was going on in the world 3. they know absolutly nothing about the man that wrote the book, where he was what he was doing, what he was thinking and or going through when he wrote it. I've studied the bible for years upon years. Thats another thing though. Christians, you with your ego, quit shoving verses in peoples faces, if you live like christ you will personally go to them and say "hey do you need to talk, I see your having a hard time" that is love you bastards.



God says "it is not good for man to be alone" God stated verse 18. God is all for committed relationships and to say that homosexuals should not form committed relationships is basically saying that it is good for people to remain alone. that would be a direct contradiction of God's statement, so your saying God is a liar.




Isolation is a sickness.. You and I were not designed to face life alone, yes god created man to be with women, and he also greater girls who were born with dicks and men born with breast.. it might make it hard to multiply or "to be fruitful and increase in number" genesis 1:28. God's plan was for Adam and Eve to form a heterosexual relationship and have children obviously and im so down for that! Gods plan expects the same behavior of at least some of Eve and Adam's descendants. But it would not necessarily apply to all individuals. not everyone is created the same way, doesn't mean sex is out of the picture for them, thats like gods gift to humanity and to take that away from them is saying "no you can't have it, you're not human" We are all Gods children, every color race or religion. sexuality in all varieties is a gift from god. It helps people of all sexual orientations to form partnerships with another person and become all that they are capable of becoming. Im just saying that the Genesis text only refers to a certain majority of people, not everyone. gods plan for society, but not universally applicable to tall. Like the girls with dicks. they to are not meant to be alone. Isolation is sickness.






Christians and other religions are basically a heterosexual Cult, judgmental, hate, control... You, christian go look at the defintion of a cult, if you are so worldly you would know you are indeed apart of a cult. not very much like Christ huh? break away, be real. Im sick of the heterosexual cults and christian boys and girls I know laughing at homosexuals they treat them like shit they judge them and damn them to hell, im sick of it, they arn't God, goes back to Paranoia delusions of grandeur and messianic complex huh?. Show me where in the bible where it says marriage must be reserved for opposite-sex couples only. Im not saying I am gay, im totally for XX chromosomes. Im sick of all this control, and hate and judgement and bitterness alot of Christians I know show towards this topic. I probably shouldn't post something as honest as this because people start worring and talking shit like they know what im goin through, but sometimes the truth when it looks so Ugly can truly be a Beautiful thing, I just want to wake you up! You know who you are. What is good and what is bad, need we ask anyone to tell us these things.. Use your mind::: reality leaves alot to the imagination you know. Now give me a cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment